So the day has come. Today is that day, and that day has arrived! Ok, enough stalling, grab a damn hammer.
After much planning and plotting and estimating and… Crap, I’m doing it again. Lets get to work.
If you have not read my first post as to why I am doing all this I recommend you do so, as this task will not be an easy one and will consume your weekends for several months (That is if you have gainful employment with requirements that force you off the job from 9-5 or so.)
We started our day with a serious trip to our local big box hardware emporium depot.
If you are anything like me, you hate wasting money and time with AA batteries in your flashes. You probably also hate the long recycle times that you experience while firing your battery powered flashes. Well, I feel your pain. So I have built a battery pack for my Vivitar flashes that allows me to pump some big power into my little flashes. I have seen several DIY battery packs on the net and when attempting one of my own I combined much of what I saw and liked into my own design.
The other day I was surfing around on the net on my new Acer Aspire One and found the coolest hack for it over at Tnkgrl’s Website this hack was aimed at one of the few Achilles heels of the Acer Aspire One “no Bluetooth.” Now, granted it is easier than ever to get Bluetooth working on a laptop with Bluetooth dongles getting smaller and smaller however if you want to keep the exterior of your laptop clear of debris and use a mouse or perhaps tether with your cell phone you need to find another way. This is where the following hack comes in to play!